- Security Seals
- Security Cash Bags & Pouches
- Wind Sock
- Spill Kits & Absorbents
- Body Fluid Spill Kit
- Non Sparking Shovels
- Flange Gaskets
- Gauging Paste
- Welding Accessories
- Container Seals
- Pull & Fasten Seals
- Cable Seals
- Padlock Seals
- Bag Seals
- Drum Seals
- Lead Seals, Meter Seals & Wire Rolls
- Lead Seal Pliers
Plastic Padlock Seals
- Designed for easy application and removal if necessary
- UV inhibitors and antioxidants to prolong life of seal
- Better control with non-slip grips
- Sturdy hinge and beveled opening for one hand closing
- Accidental breaking prevention with seal strength, yet can still be removed from meters without damage to reset mechanism
- Stock seals are with consecutive numbering
- Weight: 5lbs per 1000 Demand Plastic Security Seals
DEMAND PLASTIC SECURITY SEAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Materials: Body (Polypropylene) Jaw (Acetal)
- Operational length: 15/16"
- Breaking strength: 3 to 4 lbs (meant to break with minimal force)
- Minimum slot size: 3/32"
- Numbering - 7 Digits
- A variety of standard containers, vans, doors, postal services, courier services, bags.
- Cash Bags
- Crash Carts
- General Carts & Trolleys
- Medical Carts
- Security Boxes
- ATM Cash Box
- Hospital Cabinets
- Fire Doors
- Electric & Utility Meters
- Indicative seals
- Material : Polypropylene
- Pure-plastic products, which can be conductive to recycling after using
- Lock-body size: 48mm (length) x 40mm (width) x 6mm.
- Printing area size : 25mm (length) x 15mm (width)
- Self-locking fixed type, which is easy to install.
- Easy open structure, which can be removed without any tools after locking
- Tensile strength : ≥ 5Kgf.
- Relative to the same type in the current market seals, which has better print-areas.
- Company logo and/or name, serial number, bar code available.
- Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Orange, Red (optional)
METAL PADLOCK SEALS
STEEL PADLOCK SEAL
145 lbs (65.8 kg)
Galvanized steel padlock seal with wire hasp.
Available in aluminum for long-term exposure - contact us.
Lead insert available to receive marking from seal press.
Comes with hasps pre-inserted (captive hasps).
Easy To Apply:
Insert wire hasp through closure and into steel body until it clicks into locking chamber.
Standard: 1,000 Steel Padlock Seals per carton.
Optional: 100 seals per bag.
Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg) per carton.
Carton Size: 13" x 12" x 6" (33 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm) per carton.